For students taking the SAT on May 7th -
After weeks of preparation and months of stress, it all comes down to one Saturday morning. Just those few hours. It can be so easy to let the nervousness get rid of all the preparation and fill the mind with anxiety. For that reason, it is important to take the few days before the SAT exam slow and to keep the mind healthy and relaxed.
The SAT Day Checklist
1. Plenty of #2 pencils and erasers
2. Appropriate calculator with extra batteries
3. Photo ID/Admission ticket
4. Directions to testing site
5. Water bottle/snacks
6. A jacket (wear layers depending on the temperature of the room)
7. A watch
Victory Step realizes how stressful and dreadful taking a 4 hour long exam can be, and this is why we provide SAT and ACT Prep classes to help you relieve the stress. Visit our website today!